Cyrus IMAP: mailbox

Christian Beilstein cbeilstein at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 11 08:13:58 EST 2004

hi VP

maybe you should set your mda to de cyrus deliver program (eg in .fetchmailrc: poll xyz ... mda "/path/to/deliver -m mailbox user"; don't know the correct options by heart, read the man pages).
I think you have to run fetchmail as user "cyrus" to be allowed to deliver to all mailboxes.

cu

Chris

Am Donnerstag, 11. März 2004 13.28 schrieben Sie:

Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus