pop3d proxy

Michael J Farina mfarina at cvzoom.net
Fri Mar 12 08:43:15 EST 2004

Ken,

    Is there a way to do PLAIN from the frontends to the backends? The
servers I am testing are on a isolated network no network traffic other than
the mail servers. Any help would be appreciated. sasl_maximum_layer:0 didn't
seem to change the pop3 proxy timing. The server are also dual 1.4s with 2
gigs of ram if that helps at all.

--Mike