ipurge syntax (*** SOLVED ***)

Jamie Penman-Smithson jamie at silverdream.org
Thu Mar 11 21:59:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 02:29, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > Has anyone managed to get this working correctly?
>
> Yes. I'm using:
>
>   purgetrash    cmd="ipurge -d 14 -f user.%.Trash" at=0200
>
> with no problems. Which is weird, because when I run it from the command
> line as you did, I get the same error. Aha! you _must_ run it as user
> 'cyrus'.

Thanks Craig! The problem was I wasn't run it as the cyrus user, silly
me...

Maybe a slightly better error message would be good though, instead of
just flinging out a big list of command switches? Something like 'I need
to be run as the cyrus user!'

Thanks

-j

-jamie <jamie at silverdream.org> | spamtrap: spam at silverdream.org
 w: http://silverdream.org | p: sms at silverdream.org
 pgp key @ http://silverdream.org/~jps/pub.key
 02:30:01 up 8 days, 11:50, 11 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.23, 0.29