Problems with createonpost

Kevin Moschallski spyro at moschallski.net
Tue Mar 16 10:57:13 EST 2004

Sure:

imapd.conf

# $Header:
/home/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/net-mail/cyrus-imapd/files/imapd_2.conf,v 1.1
2002/10/11 14:51:49 raker Exp $
#
# Don't forget to use chattr +S (if you are using ext[23])
# when you change these directories (read the docs).
configdirectory:	/var/imap
partition-default:	/var/spool/imap
sievedir:		/var/imap/sieve

tls_ca_file:		/etc/cyrusimapd/server.pem
tls_cert_file:		/etc/cyrusimapd/server.pem
tls_key_file:		/etc/cyrusimapd/server.pem

# Don't use an everyday user as admin.
admins:			cyrus mailmaster at 3digit.de

hashimapspool:		yes
allowanonymouslogin:	no
allowplaintext:		yes

# Use this if sieve-scripts could be in ~user/.sieve.
#sieveusehomedir:	yes

# Use saslauthd if you want to use pam for imap.
# But be warned: login with DIGEST-MD5 or CRAM-MD5
# is not possible using pam.
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN
sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_auxprop_plugin: sql
sasl_password_format: crypt
sasl_sql_user: X
sasl_sql_passwd: X
sasl_sql_hostnames: X
sasl_sql_database: X
sasl_sql_select: SELECT password FROM users WHERE username = '%u' AND
domainname = '%r' AND status = '1'

unixhierarchysep: yes
altnamespace: yes

#virtdomains: yes
#defaultdomain: 3digit.de

postuser: cyrus
defaultacl: anyone p
createonpost: yes
autocreateinboxfolders: Sent | Drafts | Trash | spam | virus
autosubscribeinboxfolders: Sent | Drafts | Trash | spam | virus
autocreatequota: 15000
quotawarn: 90

loginrealms: * moschallski.net 3digit.de pimmelklabauter.de twiceaday.de
erber-lehmbau.de silber-und-mehr.de blumenbindekurse.de

P.S.:maybe somebody knows how too handle with the realm i read somewhere
that loginrealms: * would make the deal but i must add any of the
domains a handle mails for or i get a cross-realm login denied error.

--
|Kevin Moschallski     |