(Postfix/Cyrus)+SpamAssassin ?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Mar 16 20:54:45 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 17:12, Scott Russell wrote:

> I was pretty sure I read somewhere on the amavisd mailing list that you
> would get it to work with per user settings out of MySQL. Maybe it was
> just a fantasy of mine :)

You are correct, however, the granularity of control is much coarser
with amavisd-new.  Basically you can control tag, tag2 and kill levels
per-user/domain/sub-domain.  Using SA through procmail each user can
control nearly every aspect.  Of course, you also cannot use site-wide
Bayesian filtering with the procmail approach.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Consulting in Portland, Oregon * * * * * *
*   Naked Ape Consulting                http://nakedape.cc  *