Maibox does not exist

Rodolfo Longo r_longo at speedy.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 10:03:33 EST 2004

Hello all,

I experimenting the following problem:

/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -m test.haubold-int.de
+test.haubold-int.de: Mailbox does not exist

But the mailbox definetely EXIST:

telnet localhost 143
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK mail.haubold.de Cyrus IMAP4 v2.1.13 server ready
0 login test.haubold-int.de test
0 OK User logged in
0 getacl user/test.haubold-int.de
* ACL user/test.haubold-int.de test.haubold-int.de lrswipcda cyrus lrswipcda
0 OK Completed
0 select inbox
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen \*)]
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1079532975]
* OK [UIDNEXT 1]
0 OK [READ-WRITE] Completed
0 logout
* BYE LOGOUT received
0 OK Completed

I'm working for day trying to find the problem. Can somebody help me?

Thx,
Rodolfo Longo

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus