listmailbox

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pv at able.be
Mon Mar 22 10:27:52 EST 2004

Hi,

We have build a configuration tool via a webserver to configure Cyrus. I
could just ls on the command prompt or filter ot the results of the
listmailbox. But it would be nicer to do an advanced query with
listmailbox. Its no problem if its not possible. I was just curious if
its possible

greetings,
Pieter

Mike's List wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Pieter Vanmeerbeek wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>does anyone know how to do a reverse lookup of a pattern ? I want to
>>list only public mail folders. Thus all those not starting with  'user.'
>>
>>The listmailbox command allows pattern matching but doesn't accept !pattern or [^pattern]. Does anyone know the solution?
>>

>You can go to shell prompt and do ls and grep for the pattern?
>I don't think you necessary needs to listmailbox via cyradm.
>
>Regards,
>

>- Mike

Dan Verbruggen
Account Manager

aXs GUARD, internet communication solutions
do IT safe, do IT with aXs GUARD

Able NV
Leuvensesteenweg 282 - B-3190 Boortmeerbeek - Belgium
Phone: + 32 15 50.44.00 - Fax: + 32 15 50.44.09
Mobile: +32 497 44.52.52
E-Mail: dan.verbruggen at able.be
http://www.axsguard.com
http://www.doITsafe.net

--
aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)