lower casing in 2.2.3

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Mar 31 13:57:36 EST 2004

Ooops, sorry about that, I misread your original e-mail.
You should definitely add your resolution (documentation about the
username_tolower option) to the cyrus wiki so that others may benefit.
That is why the lmtp_downcase_rcpt documentation is in there, because I
was hunting around for an answer to that problem and added the
resolution to the wiki when i found it.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/