Update to rmquota and deletemailbox patches

Aristotelis arisg at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Jun 1 08:29:30 EDT 2004

  Hello all,

 As Simmon Matter reported there was a problem compiling with gcc 3.3.x because the wrapping of the lines in
the syslog message made gcc produce an error. This is quite strange cause I've tested it with gcc 3.2.3 and
the patch worked ok. Anyhow a new patch that adds two \ in the right places is out. (Building proccess
was tested by Simmon).

  Since this problem hasn't occured to me, it might only affect RH users with gcc 3.3.x. The new patch
corrects this problem.

 The rmquota patch can be found at:
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/quota-patches/rmquota/index.html

 and the deletemailbox :