VirtDomains, DefaultDomain, and SASL

SAiello at Jentoo.com SAiello at Jentoo.com
Wed Jun 2 16:35:45 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 01:42 pm, you wrote:
> I do not know if it should, but the code is not written to work this
> way.  You can write a canon plugin which can do this or change the reverse
> lookup for 127.0.0.1.

I just changed my ldap tree to use 'internal.com' instead of 'internal'. If I
change the hosts entry of '127.0.0.1' to 'dev.internal.com', logging as user
cyrus works.

If I changed my defaultdomain value in imapd.conf to internal.com, and change
the hosts file 127.0.0.1 value back to 'localhost', logging in as user cyrus
does not work. Should/Does the defaultdomain value get appended ?