deliver -q won't ignore quotas

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Tue Jun 15 21:55:20 EDT 2004

Robert Covell wrote:

> We are doing something similar but opening deliver a bit different (with the
> user name and -q).  Before we put this in production would the following be
> correct (the previous open of deliver is commented out):

No, the commented out version is correct.  The difference being that
Jamie is using the '-l' option which means that the client is speaking
LMTP directly (with deliver being a middle-man).  In your case, you're
just telling deliver what to do and it creates the LMTP session with the
appropriate commands/arguments.