Allowing the default domain to be virtual

Tore Anderson tore at linpro.no
Tue Jun 15 16:25:47 EDT 2004

  Hi.  I want to set up a Cyrus IMAPd so that every domain is virtual,
 yet still allowing unqualified usernames to log in - in that case, they
 should be mapped into some default virtual domain.

  This isn't currently possible, is it?  I couldn't figure out how,
 anyway..  So I thought I'd implement a little something to make it
 possible.  Being lazy and all, I'd like to do it in a way that you'd be
 inclined to commit to the main distribution, so that I can simply use
 vendor-provided binaries from the next version on.

  So I've hacked together an example patch which seems to work for me,
 at least.  Comments solicited..

--
Tore Anderson