quota -f dies with segmentation fault

Adi Linden adil at adis.on.ca
Wed Jun 16 01:39:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am running cyrus-imapd 2.2.5 on a server with 17,000 user accounts and a
131GB mail spool. The mail accounts were recently moved from a server
running an older version. During the move quota infomration was lost. When
I run "quota -f" it dies with segmentation fault after the last user has
been processed. After "quota -f" dies I have two files in the
/var/lib/imap/quota/ directories for each user, one like user.adilinden
and another user.adilinden.NEW.

Also, I am running "quota -f" with cyrus shut down. Is this necessary? Can
I run quota with cyrus-imapd running?

Thanks,
Adi