System-wide sieve filter

Tore Anderson tore at linpro.no
Fri Jun 18 11:06:26 EDT 2004

  Hi.  I need to make SpamAssassin-tagged messages to be by default
 filtered into a spam-folder.  I figured I could do this either by
 a global sieve script, or some default script that was copied in place
 whenever a new user mailbox was created.

  I couldn't find a way to do either, so here's a patch that does the
 makes sieve_find_script() check to see if the script it finds actually
 exist, and if not, falls back on "defaultbc" directly in the sieve dir.
 Works for me, at least - perhaps someone else will find it useful.

  Perhaps this patch (or another which achieves the same thing) be added
 to the Cyrus sources in a future version?  (hint, hint. :-)

Kind regards,
--
Tore Anderson