Create Mailboxes on Delivery

ms419 at freezone.co.uk ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 20:50:52 EDT 2004

When I tried this patch a month or so ago, it would create INBOXs, but
not other mailboxes. For instance, I tried posting a message to a
nonexistent mailbox, INBOX.new-mailbox; it ended up in INBOX. Possibly
I misused the patch, and possibly it now does what it didn't before. I
would be glad to hear about it!

I think the other patch from the University of Athens, the Auto Sieve
Folder patch, is intended to create arbitrary mailboxes - but from the
context of sieve. I'm not using sieve; I need to create arbitrary
mailboxes from the context of an authenticated delivery.

Please let me know if I'm mistaken, and really should be using the UoA
patches!

Thanks,

Jack