smmapd/sendmail not checking quota during smtp session?

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Fri Jun 25 11:14:08 EDT 2004

I've recently upgraded to Cyrus 2.2.6 (Simon's RPM), sendmail 8.13 on Fedora
Core 2 (previous versions were Cyrus 2.2.3, sendmail 8.12.10 on Fedora Core 1).
I'm using the Real Time Cyrus Integration stuff and socketmap.

The odd thing is, it will deny for user unknown during the smtp session, but
it's still not denying for over quota during the smtp session. Is there
something I'm doing wrong? I do have lmtp_over_quota_perm_failure: 1 in my
imapd.conf.

Thanks.

Lenny
--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"