Vanishing quota information

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Tue Jun 29 08:10:43 EDT 2004

Do you still have the user folder with their emails?

I have seen this as well on 2.1.15, although not as frequently as your
seeing.  We have about 800 users and every so often a client does not have
any quota information when they view the account in our Client Interface.
When we check further their email directory is just gone.  We just wrote it
off as user error because there was not rhyme or reason for it happening
(that we could see).

Is that similar to what you are seeing?

-Bob