Secure Password Authentication

victor victor at ambra.ro
Wed Jul 7 15:28:11 EDT 2004

I don't have AUTH=NTLM.
This is strange.
Is there something wrong with the mandrake 10 rpm's?

[root at mail68 imap]# telnet 127.0.0.1 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK cyrus.ambranet.com Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.6 server ready
. CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND
BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE
STARTTLS
. OK Completed