Cyrus IMAP, sendmail and LDAP

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Wed Jul 7 22:21:48 EDT 2004

Thanks, I understand, but now, how can I go about setting up
sendmail/ldap to deliver to my cyrus server, which happens to be the
same name as my sendmail server.. i.e.:

server name is:   rabbit.domain.com
my email address is:   john.smith at rabbit.domain.com
I have an ldap entry for the user john.smith, and a cyrus mailbox for
the user john.smith.
If I set up ldap w/ a mailHost of rabbit.domain.com and a
mailLocalAddress or mailRoutingAddress of john.smith at rabbit.domain.com,
won't it just loop?  How can I configure sendmail to deliver to my cyrus
box on the same system.  Am I missing an ldap attribute?

Thanks.
AJ