Cyrus 2.2.6 & cyradm: setinfo and mboxconfig works??

Sebastian Calero Laguia scalero at datadec.es
Thu Jul 15 07:22:16 EDT 2004

When I connect to my local server with cyradm and I use 'setinfo' or
'mboxconfig', the results are:

    localhost> mboxconfig user.root expire 8
    mboxconfig: Missing annotation entry
    localhost> mboxconfig user.root squat true
    mboxconfig: Missing annotation entry

But I can OK assign the expire annotation to the same mailbox with imtest:

    # ./imtest  -a cyrus -u cyrus localhost
    S: * OK Orades-ddol Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.6 server ready
    C: C01 CAPABILITY
    S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME  UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAE
    S: C01 OK Completed
    Please enter your password:
    C: L01 LOGIN cyrus {7}
    S: + go ahead
    C: <omitted>
    S: L01 OK User logged in
    Authenticated.
    Security strength factor: 0
    . SETANNOTATION user.root "/vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire"
("value.shared" "30")
    . OK Completed
    . logout
    * BYE LOGOUT received
    . OK Completed
   Connection closed.

Is this an cyradm error? or am I doing something wrong?

Greetings and Thanks.

Sebastian Calero
Datadec Online.