Cyrus-Imapd SERIOUS problem Please HELP

Sleepy Chanterelle cheetah at vivodinet.gr
Fri Jul 16 13:04:07 EDT 2004

Well thank you very Much Tony. Good point. It did work :D
Now i have another problem. I need my passwords to be somehow encrypted in the back end MySql. As far as i know pam-mysql doesnt support CRAM-MD5 encryption, so the only encryption that i could have is the encryption that i can get is the encrypt() function of Mysql ? If you know know some others please inform me.

Secondly, cyrus creates the directories using only the username, but i need to be created like username at example.com/ The only thing that i tried to do is to use the virtdomains: userid in imapd.conf but again it didnt work. I want all the users to enter their full email address as it is stored in Mysql and moreover cyrus to create their directory using the username i.e username at example.com/
Any ideas ?
Thank you in advance :)