cryradm: cannot authenticate to server as user cyrus

Peter Curran pyc at mybestonline.com
Fri Jul 16 15:51:50 EDT 2004

Hello ALL:
Could some please help with this problem. Installed is cyrus21-imapd, etc, sasl2-bin (2.1.15-0) on
Debian-3.0r2.

I get this error after running the command "cyradmin --user cyrus localhost":

IMAP Password:  at /usr/lib/perl5/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 118

cyradm: cannot authenticate to server as user cyrus

How can I get this to authenticate against the ldapserver? My config files are okay. I search on the
web and saw similar problems but no clear results.

Please help if possible, peter

--
This email was brought to you by Mybestonline.com
http://www.mybestonline.com