Please Help Me Fix My Goofy Problem

Paul Gargan pgargan at nexgenfs.com
Tue Jul 20 11:21:58 EDT 2004

Hi again,

You have several, possibly related, error messages here.

As far as I can see, Cyrus is returning an error in response to an
Append operation that the imapsync tool is attempting.

You're also getting errors from the Perl interpreter itself -

It sounds like either imapsync, or perhaps the Perl module
Mail::IMAPClient on which it depends, is transmitting malformed IMAP
commands.

What version of Mail::IMAPSync are you using?

Paul.