Imap mailbox aliases (two names for the same box)

Scott Adkins adkinss at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 20 13:58:55 EDT 2004

The solution we opted for was to patch Sendmail to make it work :)
I have an "lmtp" patch that doesn't drop the stuff after the + in the
address, and it also does not mess with the case with anything after
the +.  I implemented as a mailer flag, so including a 'W' in the
cyrus mailer flags triggers the code to work.

I can post it if you are interested...

I have tried working with the m4 code in the sendmail.cf file to make
that same functionality work without having to patch sendmail.  I have
yet been able to succeed.

Does anyone have a sample config file (other than CMU :->) that works?
CMU's code was so complex I couldn't figure it out.  Basically, I got all
of their config files, and they do a lot in their environment, so it was
like looking for a needle in a hay stack :)

Scott

--On Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:39 PM +0200 Ghislain ADNET <gadnet at verio.fr>