v2.1.14 freeze from LIST "" %

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Mon Jul 26 21:23:08 EDT 2004

>> >Are you sure this is actually going across the wire?  This is a new one.
>>
>> Yes, just tested over a terminal connection:
>> * OK IMAP4 Ready ******* 0001dcc5
>> 00000 LOGIN ******** ****************
>> 00000 OK You are so in
>> 00001 LIST "" %
>
>This is not a cyrus imap server (we don't return 'You are so in' in
>response to a login command).  Perhaps you should contact your IMAP server
>vendor.

It's the Perdition IMAP proxy, if I remember correctly. After the
successful login response, he should be talking directly to whatever is
behind Perdition (presumably cyrus).

The original correspondent should try talking directly to his IMAP server,
if that's possible, to rule Perdition out of the equation.

http://www.object-craft.com.au/