Postfix cyrus virtual mailbox domains problem

Martin Haywood martin at writingsonthewall.net
Thu Jul 22 08:12:03 EDT 2004

It's that easy if it works!  Hmmm...  thanks for the advice though,
because it's
taken me one step closer.  I've set mailbox transport as you suggest,
and put
the cyrus stuff back into /var/spool/imap where it belongs, plus
cleaned up
the postfix locations in /var/mail.  Lo and behold messages appear in
/var/mail/my_v_domain.tld/username as they should (unix format,
catenated
in a file).

But...  still messages are not being found by cyrus popd and imapd and
delivered.  :(