Need MC file for Sendmail to talk to Cyrus, Please

Paul M Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Thu Jul 29 12:03:00 EDT 2004

-- START

divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`Config for generic siumed host')dnl
OSTYPE(linux)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
FEATURE(`nouucp', `reject')dnl
FEATURE(`relay_entire_domain')dnl
LOCAL_USER_FILE(`/etc/mail/local-delivery-users')
MASQUERADE_AS(`siumed.edu')dnl
define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/mail/aliases.local')

define(`confTRUSTED_USER', `cyrus')

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrus')

MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

MAILER_DEFINITIONS
Mcyrus,         P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqA@/:|SmXz, E=\r\n,
                S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=FILE /var/imap/socket/lmtp

LOCAL_RULE_0
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >            $#cyrus $: + $1

-- END