WARNING: Do not open mail like this!

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Mon Jul 26 15:25:33 EDT 2004

I'm seeing a lot more of this again in the last 24h.  I don't know if it
is related to the mydoom virus that is going around (version 15 of which
is attacking yahoo, google, altavista, and lycos), or if it is a different
one - but I've had 5 of these so far since this morning.

They all look like this, with different subjects; and
a zip file attached.  DO NOT OPEN THE ZIP FILE IF YOU GET ONE LIKE THIS.
I've also seen them come from "postmaster" saying that I sent out too much
spam and my account is being disabled.  I don't send mail like that as
postmaster [I'd call the person instead.. or .. visit in person :-) ].

Anyhow, be aware.  and don't open attachments.  even zip files..