migrating from maildir (courier) to cyrus

Andrew Caird a_caird at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 16:35:08 EDT 2004

mailutil doesn't require two servers to be running at the
same time; it can simply read the files out of maildir or
mbox format and then connect to the (one) running IMAP
server and deposit the messages and their metadata
(seen/answered/forwarded states, internaldate, etc.)

The best thing you can do it test both mailutil and isync
and see what you like more.
--
Andrew