Redhat ES3.0 update cannot find gssapi library

Earl R Shannon ershanno at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:56:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

One way to fix this is to specify the -I and -L flags to the
compiler with the appropriate paths. I use a script to
call configure which first sets up the various environment
variables for our environment. Something like

#!/bin/csh
setenv CFLAGS "-I/usr/kerberos/include -I/local/openssl/include
-L/usr/kerberos/lib -L/local/openssl/lib"
./configure \
--prefix=/local/cyrus \
--with-sasl=/local/sasl \
--with-openssl=/local/openssl \
--with-auth=krb5

Above is just a quick example (and probably won't work). But I prefer
this method over trying to muck with our standard Solaris Install kit's
filesystem. Things go where they go and I go look for them where they
are: :)

Regards,
Earl Shannon