user administration question

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Thu Jan 8 01:48:36 EST 2004

Hello,

I  have a working Cyrus installation and everything is just fine, I am
really happy with it. However, I would like to let my users an ability
to     change     their     passwords.     I've     tried    mailadmin
(mailadmin.sourceforge.net),  but  failed to make it work, besides, it
does  not  seem  to  be  updated  for  a long while. I've heard of the
web-cyradming   project,   but  it  seems  to  be  more  of  the  site
administrator  tool then anything else. Horde looks to be a great tool
and  it works just fine, but I did not find any saslpasswd2-compatible
module for it.

I  am  sure  that I'm not the only one having this problem, but I am a
newbie  and  maybe there is a well-known system that 'just works'. Any
suggestions?

Thank you very much.

--
Sincerely yours,