maximum recommended mailbox quota?

Joe Hrbek jhrbek at gplsinc.com
Wed Jan 14 10:37:12 EST 2004

Hi, quick question.  Assuming I have the space (I have 4, 146gb scsi
ultra320 drives in a raid setup with dual xeon processors and 2 gb of ram),
what is the maximum "recommended" mailbox quota? I've googled around for an
hour and I haven't been able to find anything worthwile.  I also looked at
the imapv4 rfc and didn't see anything like, "don't have a quota higher
than...", etc.  My boss asked me if I could allow quotas up to 3 or 4 gb for
certain users.  I laughed, he didn't. :)

Thanks!

-j