Missing cyrus-IMAP-2.2.x imapd.conf.5.html

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Thu Jan 15 16:38:49 EST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Eric S. Pulley wrote:

> Not a big deal but sometime in the 2.2.x builds the HTMLized imapd.conf(5)
> seams to have went missing from the doc/man directory.

I noticed this the other night and meant to mention something, but I've
been a bit busy. I would've mentioned something sooner except that "man
imapd.conf" worked, so I didn't give it too much priority.

> Or am I high?

If you are, pass that sh*t! Don't mess up the rotation ;-)
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass