New configure options in 2.2.3?

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Jan 16 08:50:11 EST 2004

Hi,

I have some questions regarding the configure options in 2.2.3. When I run
./configure --help I get different options than what the docs tell. I'm
not sure now which options are still valid.

--enable-annotatemore

It's still in the docs but I can't find it in configure. Does it have no
effect anymore?

--with-mboxlist-db=something

The upgrade docs tell me that I can still use this option to define mbox
db, or is this all gone with 2.2.3. I expected this will change the
defaults in 2.2.3 which are used when no db is configured in imapd.conf.

The background here is that I'm looking for a way to determine which dbs
are used if there are no backends configured in imapd.conf. I found out
that lib/imapoptions contains the defaults but I didn't find the place
where the new configure time defaults are stored after using
--with-mboxlist-db=berkeley.

Simon