New configure options in 2.2.3?

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Jan 16 10:33:54 EST 2004

> Rob has already answered your questions, but since I made all of the
> changes, I guess its my fault that the docs aren't clear.  If you have
> any patches to the docs, please send them along.

Sorry, I didn't make patches :)
I was just not sure whether I missunderstood configure or the docs were
not completely up2date.
I'm preparing new rpms for 2.2.3 and I want to cleanup the config and
build process so it's important to understand how things work.

I guess this will not be my last question.

Simon