PB with mailboxes.db magic number

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Jan 16 18:49:12 EST 2004

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> Verification of magic.mgc :
> rpm -qf /usr/share/cyrus-imapd/rpm/magic.mgc
> cyrus-imapd-2.1.11-6
>
> It's the good version.

The problem is that it should not exist, at least not with current
cyrus-imapd rpms. I also don't remember what was the problem but I had to
fix things once because there was an errata 'file' package from RedHat
which broke things. So, if you want it to work, you have to update your
box with the RedHat errata updates and update the cyrus rpm and I'm very
sure it will be fine.

Simon