Using a SAN/GPFS with cyrus

Prentice Bisbal prentice at rcsb.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:37:38 EST 2004

Ken, I'm not too familiar with QFS SANs. Does that have a filesystem
interfacewhere the filesystem itself allows multiple SAN clients to
access the same filesystem, etc?

What if the 2nd system was treated as a hot spare, and would't actually
do any mailserving functions until the primary server is shutdown. (ie
the switchover wouldn't be automatic - it would require human intervention).

Prentice