New rpms of Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.3

David Brown strato dbrown at b-e-s-t-group.com
Tue Feb 3 09:32:24 EST 2004

(resend, sorry if you get this twice)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Brown Yahoo! [mailto:dbrowng1 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 3. Februar 2004 14:08
To: David Brown Yahoo!; CyrusMail
Cc: David Brown; tbecker at b-e-s-t-group.com; Artur Wystub; Simon Matter
Subject: RE: New rpms of Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.3

[Thanks for all your help, Simon!]

Well, I'm to the point where telnet localhost imap shows:
* OK ServerCharlie Cyrus IMAP4 v2.1.16-Invoca-RPM-2.1.16-6 server ready

I also installed all the RPMs that came with Simon's package.

Now I am having trouble with cyradm.  It's telling me file not found.  Can
anyone tell me where this file comes from and why it might not be available?

Also, I do [telnet localhost 25] and I get:
220 localhost.localdomain ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.8/8.12.8

Does this mean Sendmail 8.12.8 is fully installed?  Please forgive the
novice questions.

Thanks!
David