Migrating from UW imap to Cyrus

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:57:52 EST 2004

For the sake of completeness:

http://acs-wiki.andrew.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/MboxCyrusMigration

Those are the notes and scripts I used/wrote to migrate 35,000 mailboxes
(including non-INBOX mailboxes, somewhat successfully) to Cyrus.  The
process took about 10 hours for 80GB of mail.

I looked at using mailutil, but I figured it would be too slow for the
volume of mail involved and the downtime we had available.

	Andy