CYRUS = GARBAGE

David Grant davidgrant at busydata.com
Mon Feb 2 19:20:54 EST 2004

I've been working with Garbage-2.2.3 for almost two weeks now, based on some
lame programmer etiquette I've searched the net for howto and tutorials and
found stuff I thought would work before I sent mailling lists question after
question.

Now I'm down to the last tiny little thing, and I found out Garbage won't
work, thanks to the mailling lists. Apparently, you CANNOT use mysql to
retain email address data and add and drop email accounts.

You must use cyradm to add and drop user and their mailboxes? There is no
other way around this, and there is no way to get a database to do this work
for me?

I'm sick of this Garbage. I never should have wasted my time with Garbage
from CMU!

David Grant - Genuinely impatient