Unable to locate Maildrop???

Emma Grant egra0627 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 3 08:51:16 EST 2004

When I try to retrieve mail for my 'VIRTUAL' email accounts. I get the
following error:

The server responded: -ERR [SYS/PERM] Unable to locate maildrop'

I have all my user accounts in MySQL authenticating through SASL - and
that is working just fine. I have the logtables set and they are telling
me that my auth is succesful. My log files also tell me that I am
connected without errors.

In main.cf I have home_mailbox = Maildir/
In my users table I have their maildir field as user at virtualdomain/

I was under the understanding that this is enough to tell Cyrus that
they are virtual. but it is looking for maildrop?? Why is it looking for
this anyway? I am just trying to retrieve email.

Any ideas? * I am soooo close*

Thanks,

Emma