PERL IMAP client module

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed Feb 4 09:27:15 EST 2004

In the same vein, I have an IMAP::MUPDATE module I wrote.  The code is
not exactly pretty , but it work.  I also have a modified Net::Sieve
that work with STARTTLS and proxy auth, and a Net::FUD module I wrote
from scratch.  For those interested, I can share them.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com

Kernel Preemption is a bad idea. Who are the users to think their
trivial tasks are more important than the kernel's ?