ldap/cyrus server

Robin M. robin at primus.ca
Mon Feb 9 23:41:42 EST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Craig Ringer wrote:

> > My ldap/cyrus server is now looking fairly complete but this is my first
> > time and I have not really seen much recent documentation in this vein.
>
> Having a better idea of what you're trying to achieve might be very
> helpful in better answering your question.

I have a complete server doing virtual domains with
ldap/cyrus/postfix/squirrelmail. I do not need the calendering and
scheduling of exchange. I have included the samba schemas and for ldap,
and such, and thought I'd take it a step further. Maybe I should be on the
openldap list. It all sort of crosses over at some point :)
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus