login problem

Arturo Mardones arturo.mardones at coretech.cl
Thu Feb 12 07:32:52 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your answer!!, I follow that howto but in imapd.conf I've
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd and in imap file have two lines
additional:

auth sufficient pam_unix_auth.so

account  sufficient       pam_unix_acct.so

when make this changes... in messages log throw me this error:

unable to open Berkeley db
> /etc/sasldb2: Permission denied

then I make chown cyrus:mail /etc/sasldb2

and now throw me in messages and imap log :

badlogin: [192.168.2.24] plaintext user.domain.cl SASL(-13): user not
found: checkpass failed

but whit this I use Berkeley db, and I want use the users created in
mysql with webcyradm.

Thanks for your help,

Arturo.