login problem

Christian Beilstein cbeilstein at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 12 09:17:47 EST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2004 15.09 schrieben Sie:
> Christian,
>
> Saslauthd runs with -c -a options... -c not find in man you now what do?
> I review init script and not found -c option :-/

saslauthd --help said:
-c             Enable credential caching. (whatever that means)

> Starting saslauthd with -d no give much information just:
>
> AUTHFAIL: user=user.domain.cl service=imap realm= [PAM auth error]
try it with just the two lines of pam_mysql in /etc/pam.d/imap.
Don't you get any errors from pam_mysql? Maybe you can raise there the log
level (can't remeber, look in the docs)

> That before don’t appear.
>
> Ken Murchinson says what pam module have problems for validate... you
> know what means that??
no idea, i'm very sorry

> Thanks for your help...!!!
>
> Arturo.