SV: Antispam with Cyrus Imap and Sendmail

Henrik Troeng henrik at troeng.com
Sun Feb 15 11:41:26 EST 2004

Thank you all for your response.

I did as you said, and installed MailScanner and got it working very well
together with spamassassin!
This is wonderful since I receive 100+ spam messages per day for my email
accounts, and now I´m able to filter them.

What a great list this is ! Fast and very good response from you guys!

//Henrik

Henrik Troeng said:

> I´m new to Cyrus and has got it up running well, but I haven’t found any
> anti-spam software to use. I have found Spamassassin, but what I have read
> it is difficult to get it working with cyrus + sendmail, since it uses
> procmail?!

I just started using MailScanner with cyrus and Spamassassin:
http://www.mailscanner.info/

This catches the spam for the entire system instead of on an individual
user level.  Works great for me.

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey