maildrop error...

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Tue Feb 17 10:25:49 EST 2004

Simon Matter said:

>> Simon: did you modify the code to use the mail facility instead of
>> local6?
>>  Or was it a build configuration option that I missed?
>
> Yes, I did change it. The logging facility in the rpm is MAIL.
> And yes, it's a build time option, check doc/README.buildoptions.

Ah.  Thank you.  I must have missed it while I was getting everything else
set up.  Should be an easy fix though.

FWIW: If a Non-Profit Org asks you to set up a net presence for them, be
wary.  If two NPOs ask you to set up their sites, run.  I'm losing what
little hair I had left.

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey