INBOX vanished

Eddy Beliveau eddy.beliveau at hec.ca
Wed Feb 25 15:13:40 EST 2004

Hi! Enrique,

Thanks for your fast reply

No!, a grep of the userid on /var/log/cyrus logfile tel me that he is only using imap connection
through our webmail server

Do you know what the "skiplist: checkpointed " entry means ? Maybe this entry does not have nothing
in common with my problem.

Can I increase the log level, so it will logs some entry (timestamp, message id, ...) when imapd
received the delete_message or expunge commands

Any hints ? Any pointers ?

Thanks,
Eddy