two trivial questions

michele digioia micdigioia at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 26 07:19:40 EST 2004

Hi, Craig. This morning I discovered saslpasswd work! I've just changed user
passwords, it's all right. I'm (90%) sure I tried last week, and didn't
work. Probably I made some error. Now the problem is adding mailboxes. Do I
have to set obligatorily quotas? Moreover I can't delete the (unvisible)
mailbox I added. I get Permission denied error. Why?
Thanks for your help
Mic