can't create directories from squirrelmail

Sundaram Ramasamy sun at percipia.com
Wed Feb 25 21:58:20 EST 2004

Hi,

I  was not able to create the folder from squirrel web mail. I am gettting
following error message. From OutLook I was able create new folder.

Any tips for fix this problem.

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE "INBOX/test"
Reason Given: Invalid mailbox name

SquirrelMail settings

SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.4.0)
Folder Defaults
1.  Default Folder Prefix         :
2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : true
3.  Trash Folder                  : trash
4.  Sent Folder                   : Sent
5.  Drafts Folder                 : Drafts
6.  By default, move to trash     : true
7.  By default, move to sent      : true
8.  By default, save as draft     : true
9.  List Special Folders First    : true
10. Show Special Folders Color    : true
11. Auto Expunge                  : true
12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : true
13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : true
14. Default Unseen Notify         : 2
15. Default Unseen Type           : 1
16. Auto Create Special Folders   : false
17. Folder Delete Bypasses Trash  : false
18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : true

R   Return to Main Menu
C.  Turn color on
S   Save data
Q   Quit